Ibiza Yacht Rental with a bunch of bezzies is a must when you visit the island. Anyone with a social media account saw their fellows on holiday, quaff drinks, and obviously a ball on a boat.
Choose between engine or motor yacht ?
An appareling innocent question, but as polemic as Bob Dylan, Trump or Hillary, Brexit or Bremain acoustic versus electric on boat rental ibiza.
- We are on the shelf at Samboat. A day at sea around Ibiza and Formentera, whatever yacht rental you want, would be completely awesome.
- It is true that the prevailing wind conditions affect sail boats and their routes much more easily than motor yachts. The increased strength of motor yacht engines means that a motor yacht may be the best option if time is an issue, for example for a luncheon reservation in a popular restaurant. For instance, our brilliant range of motor yachts in Sun seeker is now famous.
- On the other hand, it might be worth a check out a sailing boat if you prefer a slow and more traditional business or if you are not in a hurry to get somewhere.
Establish a budget
Before you even ask about the rental of Ibiza yachts, talk to the group and decide how many people will chip per head. The cost per person depends on your group's size and yacht capacity.
- Private yacht charter price for a group of 12 on sunset charter start from approximately € 70 per person. This includes a Captain and fuel free bar.
- Briefly, the larger the group, the lower the per capita price. And the bigger the yacht, the bigger the more it will restore you. A tandem charter could be required by large groups of 12 +.
- You will also have to think about time and duration. Like a charter full day (7 or 8 hours), a charter morning (3 hours or 3 hours) or a charter of sunsets (2, 5 to 3 hours). Or would you like a long day (10 hours) or a live night on board the whole hog?